Upgrading VC70N0 system software
Article ID: 45390541
Issue / Question
How to upgrade the VC70N0 operating system?
Resolution / Answer
How to check current version:
Click on Start> Setting> Control Panel> System Info> System tab> OEM Version:
OS Upgrade Mode:
- Download required VC70N0 OS image from Zebra Support Portal
- Extract image ZIP file and copy its content (OSUpdate folder) to the \temp folder of the VC70N0 (or the root of a microSD storage card).
- Place the device to be upgraded on AC power supply. Please do not remove the device from A/C power during update process.
- Navigate to the \temp\OSUpdate folder and double tap the VC70c70Ben_TEMP shortcut (or VC70c70Ben_SD shortcut if the package is stored on the microSD) to run the update package. The update process starts and the OS ROM UPDATE IN PROGRESS screen displayed.
- Check the OEM version to confirm OS update done successfully.
Important note: The update will take about few minutes to complete. Please do not remove the device from A/C power during this time.
+ Applicable Products