MC90XX becomes sluggish while transferring large files over serial ActiveSync.
Modify and save the registry key specific for these settings.
- If the serial port is used primarily for serial ActiveSync and not for communicating with any external device, the following registry key may be changed to improve performance:
- "RxTrigger"=dword:8 ; Default value is 1
- Connect to the MC90XX through ActiveSync.
- Copy the two lines above into a .reg file, place the .reg file into the \Platform folder.
- Cold boot the MC90XX for the registry key to take effect.