WAP4 - Setting up ActiveSync-over-Bluetooth using BTExplorer (Stonestreet One Bluetooth Stack)
Article ID: 85140084
Topic or Information
How to setup the WAP4 BTExplorer for ActiveSync-over-Bluetooth connection?
Workabout Pro 4 (WAP4)
1. On PC, take note of the Incoming COM port number in Bluetooth Settings.
2. Go to Connection Settings in Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC).
3. Check Allow connections to one of the following and choose the corresponding COM port from step 1.
4. On WAP4, launch BTExplorer.
5. On Wizard mode, For Windows CE (CE) click on File> New Connection. For Windows Embedded Handheld (WEH), click on Menu> New Connection.
6. Select ActiveSync-over-Bluetooth then hit Next.
7. Select target PC then hit Next. Example DJXQ76-02.
8. Click Next to save the connection as a favorite.
9. Click Connect to finish.
10. Confirm the Service type is ActiveSync then hit OK.
11. After a successful connection, PC WMDC should launch and display a status of connected.
* At this point, you can now browse the WAP4 file system.
How to re-connect and disconnect
Tap and hold to show the menu.
+ Applicable Products
- Workabout Pro 4 Mobile Computer