Topic or Information
G-Series Printer Feed Button Mode Details
GC Series, GK Series, GX Series Printers
The Feed Button can be used to enable functional modes allowing you to configure or print the following:
- Print a Configuration Label
- Enable label calibration
- Reset the serial communications parameters (if it has a serial port option)
- Reset to factory defaults
- Set the printer print width
- Set the printer darkness
- Perform Manual Calibration
- Enable communications diagnostic. See information below.
View the Feed Button Modes for the G-Series Printer Read More>>
Another function of the Feed key is to enable the Communications Diagnostics mode.
1. Power off the printer
2. Press and hold the Feed button while you turn on the power
3 Continuing to hold until the light turns green. Text will print on the label "Now in Dump"
Any data sent to the printer will print on the label allowing you to see commands and data sent to the printer communication port.
- Press Feed to exit the Diagnostic mode. "Out of Dump" will print
Note: Software or Driver configurations can overwrite printer configured settings. If setting are changed after sending a label request from your application or program verify your software or driver configurations