How Do I Change the Default Error Beep Running the Wavelink Telnet Client?
Article ID: 91026955
How Do I Change the Default Error Beep on an MC9060 with Windows Mobile 2003 OS Running the Wavelink Telnet Client?
MC9060 running Windows Mobile 2003
Changing the default error beep on an MC9060 running Windows Mobile 2003 operating system and the Wavelink Telnet Client will require the Configuration Manager software that is included in the Telnet client download from wavelinks website and Microsoft ActiveSync fro Microsoft's: web site
- Run the Configuration Manager Software from Wave Link. Click on the Emulation Parameters button
- From this window click on the Emulation folder.
- From this window click on the Sound folder.
- Highlight and right click the Error Beep and choose edit.
- A window will open that requires the user to enter the path of the .wav file, if it is already on the terminal. If the file is not on the terminal you will need to ActiveSync the MC9060 and copy the .wav file to a directory on the terminal. Click OK to save the new config then send the new config to the terminal via ActiveSync by closing the Configuration Manager and clicking the Config Only button.