How to Adjust the Contrast on an MK11xx without Touch Panel?
Article ID: 80076681
Adjusting the Display Contrast
1. Power the MK11xx on.
2. When the Windows Desktop appears, press the A and C buttons at the same time, so that the Start button is visible on the display.
3. Next press the A and B buttons at the same time to open the Start Menu.
4. Press the B button 4 times to open the Settings Menu.
5. Press A and B once to open the Settings Menu, then press A and B again to open Control Panel.
6. In the Control Panel window select the Backlight & Contrast icon by pressing D first, then C. To open Backlight & Contrast press A and B together.
7. Once in the Backlight & Contrast window press B and D together. Now the contrast may be adjusted. Press B to increase brightness or A to decrease brightness.
8. Once the contrast is set, remove power from the unit. The unit is adjusted, and the contrast setting is saved.