How to Deploy Fusion WLAN Profiles Registry on the Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
Article ID: 22086329
How to Deploy Fusion WLAN Profiles Registry on the Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices?
Windows Mobile 5.0 device
The Windows Mobile 5.0 Operating System doesn’t merge registries automatically upon a cold boot.
User has exported a WLAN profile registry using Fusion on a Windows Mobile 5.0 device and wanted to deploy it to other Windows Mobile 5.0 devices, but Windows Mobile 5.0 Operating System will not merge the registry automatically upon a cold boot.
How to Merge the registry
- Click on the Wireless Radio icon at the bottom right corner of the display.
- Select Options.
- Go to Export.
- Click Export All Profiles.
- Type in the name and click Save. This will save the registry file in the Application folder.
- ActiveSync the above .reg file to the PC then ActiveSync it into the Application folder on the other handheld(s).
- Go to the Application folder on other handheld(s) and tap on the registry.
- Tap Yes to merge the registry.
- Cold boot the device.