How to Make PDT8146 “Radio Off” Setting Persistent when Device is Cold Booted?
Article ID: 93651087
How to Make PDT8146 (Xscale) “Radio Off” Setting Persistent when Device is Cold Booted?
The PDT8146 wireless radio becomes re-enabled after a cold boot. The setting for “Disable PC Card” becomes unchecked after a cold boot. Settings are set back to default after a cold boot.
Create a registry file to make settings cold boot persistent.
- Create a new file with Notepad on your PC.
- Paste the following registry key into the file:
- Save the file as “Radiooff.reg”
- Be sure to save the file with the .reg extension (by default Notepad will save with a .txt extension).
- Connect to the PDT8146 through ActiveSync.
- Click the explore button then browse to the Application folder of the PDT8146.
- Drag and drop the Radiooff.reg file into the Application folder.
- Cold boot the PDT8146.