Procedure on how to update or flash the printer's firmware
Zebra ZXP Series 7 card printer with or without laminator
- A USB or Network printer driver needs to be installed Read More>>
- Internet-active PC to download the firmware file from Zebra's website Read More>>
- User may need access from local administrator
Users may need to update the firmware for the following reasons:
- Enable certain features in the printer's interface
- Correct hardware/software issues
- Proactively avoid firmware corrected issues
Review the following link for the firmware update procedure. You will need to access the Firmware and Lookup Tables section in the printer's Toolbox. Read More>>
- From Windows XP: Go to Start> Settings> Printers and Faxes. Right click on the ZXP Series 7 driver and select Properties> Device Information> ZXP Toolbox.
- From Windows 7: Go to the Windows Icon> Devices and Printers. Right click on the ZXP Series 7 driver and select Printer Properties> Device Information> ZXP Toolbox.
The ZXP Series Toolbox provides advanced configuration capabilities and tools to manage the operation of your printer.