How to update or reflash MC mobile device with Windows mobile?
Article ID: 31563242
How to update MC55? How to update MC65? How to update MC75?
Windows 7 Windows mobile handheld MC55*, MC67, MC65, MC75A
- Connect device with the PC with USB cable.
- Wait until drivers are installed and WMDC(Windows mobile device center) recognize your device. You should see this screen when everything was done correctly.
- Make sure you are able to see hidden folders and files. Go to start -> control panel select "folder option".
- In second tab mark "Show hidden files, folders and drives", and uncheck "hide protected operating system files"
- Now we are able to see temp folder at root of mobile computer.
- Download proper update package for your device. Extract this package to some directory.
- Here is article 4737 - How to find latest firmware.Read More>>
- Copy all files to root of temp directory.
- From device open file manager and run from temp directory StartUpdLdr file. Hit start button.
- Select File explorer
- Go inside root of your device, and locate temp folder.
- Inside temp folder run StartUpdLdr.
- Wait until update process is done.
how to update process is by putting all files at root of the SD card, and then insert SD-card with files to SD card slot of the unit. Then place device into the cradle with power supply. To start update loader press 1-9-PowerButton from keypad. This will cause MC to ColdBoot. Within 1 second of ColdBoot, press any one of the Trigger keys (yellow button) on the MC to activate the Updateloader.