Installing the Wavelink TE Client on a Mobile Unit
Article ID: 58184286
How do I install the Wavelink TE client on my mobile unit using ActiveSync?
This solution assumes that the Wavelink TE client will be installed on a device that is connected to a PC using ActiveSync.
- Connect mobile unit to PC using ActiveSync by placing device in the cradle that is attached to the PC with a USB cable.
- Launch the Wavelink Product Configuration Utility on the PC
- For information on how to install the Wavelink Product Configuration Utility on your PC please review the article 4738 "How Do I Install the Wavelink Product Configuration Tool". Read More>>
- To install just the Wavelink TE client on the device press the "Application Only" button.
- This will start the installation process of the Wavelink TE client on the device.
- Once the installation is complete a message will appear on the PC advising that the installation has finished successfully.
For more information regarding the latest version of the Wavelink TE client available please review the article 4997 "Latest Version of the Wavelink TE Client". Read More>>