Is WPA PSK or Enterprise Supported on the MC3070?
Article ID: 33177295
How can I configure WPA on the MC3070?
The MC3070 running Windows CE 4.2 utilizes the Microsoft Zero Config utility for wireless configuration. This utility does allow for both WPA Enterprise and PSK.
- Double click the Ethernet connection monitor in task bar tray.
- Click on the Wireless Information tab.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Click Connect.
- Select WEP as the Encryption.
- Select WPA as the Authentication.
- Make appropriate changes to the EAP type and Properties to correctly get authenticated.