LED on the LS3478 Solid or Flashing Red when it is Placed in the Cradle
Article ID: 43925985
Solid or flashing red LED on the LS3478 Solid or Flashing Red when it is Placed in the Cradle
When placing the LS3478 in its cradle, the LED is solid or flashing red. A solid or flashing red LED indicates a charging problem
Replace the battery.
- Remove the scanner from the cradle.
- Open the battery compartment.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery with a battery that is known to be charged and working correctly.
- Close the battery compartment and place back into cradle.
- If the flashing red LED persists, contact the Motorola Solutions Customer Interaction Center within the United States and Canada at 1-800-653-5350Call: 1-800-653-5350. For all other countries Read More>>