Topic or Information
Printing a 2 key test label
How do I print out the printer configurations
iMZ Series Printers
The 2 Key Test label allows you to
- determine if the printer is capable of printing
- view a configuration label to identify printer settings
Diagnostic (Two key) Report
1. Press Feed and Power buttons simultaneously to activate printing of two key report.
2. Green power LED starts blinking.
3. After 6 seconds the printer prints Zebra logo and the words “Building Two Key Report”, indicating the user to wait
4. Once boot-up time sequence is complete the two key report to start printing, then the two key report prints.
5. Power LED turns solid Green once two key is complete