Printing Sample Cards On the ZXP Series 7 Printer Using The ZXP ToolBox Utility
Article ID: 35303052
Topic or Information
The ZXP Series Toolbox provides advanced configuration capabilities and tools to manage the operation of your printer.
ZXP Series 7 Card Printers
The ZXP Series Toolbox is downloaded with and functions within the Printer Driver .
The Toolbox can be accessed from Devices and Printers, when you right click on your printer and then go to Printer Properties> Device Information> ZXP Toolbox.
A user can print test cards using the sample graphics provided with the Toolbox Utility.
Note • The sample cards in the Test Card Library are .bmp images stored in the following default location: C:\ProgramData\ZXP Series 7\Library
1. View the Test Card Library. Use the scrollbar to view all the selections.
2. Set the front side:
a. Select (click on) a card from the Test Card Library.
b. Click on the Set As Front button.
c. View the selected card in the Preview. Note that to remove the selected card from the Preview, click on the Set As Front button.
d. To change your selection, repeat steps a through c.
3. Set the back side: same as step 2, except click on the Set As Back button.
4. When satisfied with your selection, click on the Print Sample Card button to print the sample card.
The Reprint Last Card button sends a command to the printer to print the last card.
+ Product Codes
- ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 Pro High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 7 with Laminator