Programming the LS-9208 for Communication to the Verifone Ruby
Article ID: 76738890
Why is the LS-9208 not communicating with the Verifone Ruby upon initial connection?
The LS9208 has not been programmed to communicate with the Verifone Ruby.
The LS9208 must be connected to the Verifone Ruby using the correct cabling. There are two cabling options:
- Option 1: For Verifone Ruby systems that supply power to the LS9208:
- Symbol cable 25-65648-20 or CBA-R28-C09ZAR
- Option 2: For Verifone Ruby systems that do not supply power to the LS9208:
- Symbol cable 25-60262-21 or CBA-R33-C09PAR
- Symbol power supply 50-14000-008 or PWRS-14000-253R
- Verifone cables 12641-01 and 13836-01
The LS9208 needs to be programmed by scanning a series of bar codes.
Click on the link below, for a printable version of this document. The printable version will include a list of Action Steps and Programming Bar Codes.