Required Components for MCL Designer v3 for MT2000 Scanners
Article ID: 86846081
What are MCL Designer V3 required components for MT2000 scanners?
MCL Designer for MT2000 requires an MCL License, part number SWE-123877-01. An MCL USB Hardware Key, part number 50-12000-086R, should also be ordered to allow the software to be moved from one PC to another. Contact your sales representative to purchase the license and hardware key.
MCL Designer v3 for MT2000 requires two files be downloaded from MCL Technologies. It requires the MCL Designer Engine for MCL Designer Device Plug-Ins v3.21 and above be downloaded and installed followed by the MCL-Designer Device Plugin-In (DDP).
- From the MCL Software Downloads page (Download>>) select Motorola/Symbol as the Brand
- To download the Designer Engine select "MCL-Designer Engine" as the Product
- Select and download the MCL Designer Engine for v3.21 and above
- Now change the Product to "MCL-Designer Device Plug-In(DPP)"
- Select MT2000 as the Device and download the plug-in
- Install the MCL-Designer Engine package.
- Install the MCL-Designer Device Plug-In for MT2000.
- Start MCL-Designer to create a new project or open an existing project for the MT2000. The activation wizard will start.
- Enter the licensing information received via email. Retain the email for future reference.
Contact your sales representative to purchase the license and hardware key.
For more information about the hardware key, see ATG Solution ADC-00171.
To convert an MCL for Phaser (P360, P460, P370, P470) project for use on an MT2000 see ATG Solution 86740