Setting the ESSID on the MK1000
Article ID: 57769149
How to configure Wlan name on the MK1000?
MK1000 has no connection to network.
ESSID needs to be set.
- Press the 1 and the 4 buttons simultaneously to display the Password Screen.
- You will be prompted to: ENTER PASSWORD:
- Using the four function buttons enter the password: 44213.
- When the password is entered successfully, the System menu displays:
- Press the 3 button (next) to go to the Network option, press the 4 button (Enter) to select the option.
- Press the 3 button to go to the Wireless Ethernet option. The Wireless Ethernet Configuration menu will be displayed.
- Press the 3 button to go to the RF Network Settings option, press the 4 button to select the option
- Use the 3 button (Next) or the 2 button (Previous) to select the ESSID field to set the correct value.
- Press the 4 button to enter “scroll edit” mode. The field clears and the first character of the field displays.
- Press the 2 or 3 button to rotate through all the possible values (numbers or letters).
- When you reach the desired value, press the Enter button to lock it in and move to the next position.
- When finished entering data, press the 1 button(Escape) to leave scroll-edit mode.
- Press the 1 button to make the change permanent.
- Press the Escape button (1) three times to return to the main menu.
- Press the 3 button to select Save & Reboot, press the 4 button to enter the option.
- The system will prompt that changes have been updated and the unit will reboot.