Why am I Prompted for PEAP Credentials when running fusion on a Mobile Unit?
Article ID: 27033557
Why does the mobile unit keep prompting for PEAP credentials?
The Fusion software provides 3 options for PEAP Authentication User Logins. The options are At Connect, On Resume, and At Time.
- User is intermittently prompted for PEAP credentials on the MC3090.
- Fusion prompts the user for PEAP credentials intermittently.
- User does not want to be prompted for PEAP credentials.
- Select the Fusion icon in the task bar of the Mobile UNit and choose Manage Profiles.
- Tap the profile that you have created for PEAP authentication and choose Edit.
- Click Next until the Prompt For Login screen is displayed.
- Uncheck all 3 boxes, At Connect, On Resume, and At Time.
- Click Next and enter the user name and password that will be used for PEAP credentials.
- Click Finish to save the profile settings.