Wavelink Escape Sequence to Disable Scanner
Article ID: 38730947
Can Custom Escape Sequences to Disable the Scanner of the MC9090 Running Wavelink VT Emulation Be Sent from the VT Host?
Custom escape sequences can be sent from a host that will either enable/disable the scanner when using VT emulation.
The custom escape sequence that needs to be sent from the VT host is as follows:
ESC % Pb ; Ps A
Sets the scanner to be enabled/disabled after successful scans, where Pb is the bar code type scanned and Ps is the scanner setting to be set:
- Pb=0 After no scans (Ps ignored); disables mode
- Pb=1 After all scans
- Pb=2 After 1-D bar code scans
- Pb=3 After 2-D bar code scans
- Pb=4 Return current setting (Ps ignored). Returns:
- ESC % ? <type> ; <setting> A
- Ps=0 Set mode off
- Ps=1 Set mode on