ZQ500 Communications Via Serial Cable, USB, Wireless, Bluetooth
Article ID: 23289724
Topic or Information
The printer must establish communications with a host terminal which sends the data to be printed. Communications occur in four (4) basic ways:
• ZQ500 Series printers can communicate by cable via either a standard USB 2.0 or micro USB protocols. USB drivers are included in the Zebra Designer Driver which can be downloaded from www.zebra.com/drivers.
• By means of a wireless LAN (Local Area Network) per 802.11 specifications. (Optional)
• By means of a Bluetooth short range radio frequency link.
• WinMobile®, Blackberry®, and Android® devices use standard Bluetooth protocol.
• ZQ500 Series printers are compatible with iOS devices, therefore printing via Bluetooth to an Apple® device is possible.
ZQ510, ZQ520 Mobile Printers
Setup for the above communications methods is detailed here Read More>>
- ZQ510 Mobile Printer
- ZQ500 Series Mobile Printers
- ZQ520 Mobile Printer