ZT230 Changing the IP address through the LCD
Article ID: 84958834
Topic or Information
Changing the TCP/IP settings through the ZT230 LCD Menu of the printer
ZT230 Printer using an Ethernet Connection
The following step can be used to change the TCP/IP settings through the LCD Menu of the printer:
The printer's default setting is to get the TCP/IP settings from DHCP. The setting for IP Protocol must be changed from All to Permanent, in order to assign the address settings manually.
Note: There must be a live network connection for a wired print server option to be active.
1. Press LEFT SELECT to go to the printer’s Home menu.
2. Then press the Right Arrow to scroll to the Network menu section (top row, on right side). Once the Network Menu is highlighted, Press OK.
3. Now use the Right Arrow to scroll to the setting IP PROTOCOL. Then use the Up Arrow to change the setting from All to Permanent.
4. Then use the Left or Right Arrow to scroll through the menu to change the TCP/IP settings as needed: IP address, Subnet Mask, & Gateway
5. The next step is to use the Right Arrow to scroll to Reset Network. Then use the Left Select button to Reset the print server.
The print server will reset and the new network settings should be active afterwards. The Network Status LED should turn solid Green. There is no need to power cycle the printer.
The User Guide has details related to navigating the printer's LCD menu Read More>>
- Industrial Printers
- ZT230 Industrial Printer