ZXP ToolBox Passkey Cannot be Reset if Lost or Forgotten
Article ID: 66538193
Topic or InformationI don't have my ZXP Toolbox Passkey (PassPhrase). Can it be reset?
I lost my passkey. How can I recover the passkey.
Note: Passkey and PassPhrase may be used interchangeably in the Toolbox Application.
Applies ToZXP Tool Box used with a ZXP 7 or ZXP 8 Series Printer
DetailsThe ZXP Toolbox passkey can be set and locked by the user. Once set, this cannot be defaulted and the printer will have to be sent to a Zebra Authorized Service Center to be reset.
When setting the passkey assure you have a way of recalling it when needed.
- ZXP Series 8 High Security Retransfer Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 Pro High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 8 Secure Issuance Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 High Performance Card Printers
- ZXP Series 8 Card Printer
- ZXP Series 7 with Laminator