Topic or Information
Barcode fails to scan due to driver settings for the K Panel
Bar Codes do not read
The scanner is not able to read the printed barcode on the cards
ZXP7 Card Printers using the ZXP7 Printer Driver
Proper settings for monochrome conversion in the front K panel option are required when printing barcodes. This defines the black area where the barcode is located.
1. Access ZXP7 Printer Properties-> Click on printing preference
2. Click on Front K extraction
3. 1A. Select Defined areas under Area Manager.
1B. Define the area wear the barcode is located on the card then click on OK
4. In printing preferences select Black Panel (K) Optimization tab.
5. On the Front selection choose Barcode followed by Apply and Ok.
You have now defined K panel area and changing monochrome conversion to barcode on the front of the card.