The Zebra RFID SDK for iOS enables MFi enabled devices to interface with the RFD8500 via its Bluetooth interface. The Zebra RFID SDK provides a powerful set of APIs that use directly the ZETI (Zebra Easy Text Interface) exclusively created to take full advantage of the RFD8500 performance, functionality and versatility. The SDK also contains the Zebra RFID Mobile application that can be used as reference to develop new applications or to port existing applications to take advantage of the RFD8500 features.
This release notes are for the Zebra RFID SDK for IOS V1.0.62 and Zebra RFID application 1.0.71.
Updates over RFID SDK 1.0.27
1. Added Locate Reader API
2. Access operation API with access criteria support
3. Configurable access operation timeout
4. Asynchronous access operations support
5. Support for access sequence
6. Unique Tag reporting
7. Gen2V2 support
8. LocateTag API to include EPCMask
9. Generic API to set/get string types in srfidSetAttribute API
1. Performance improvement for handling high tag read rate and count
2. Locate reader supported
3. Batch mode handling updated