MC3200 Firmware v. 10.57.04 Release Notes
SPR 30277 - Scanner SE4750 in MC32 device doesn’t emit beam after few hours of usage. At the same time DataWedge also shows Idle state.
Scanner Firmware version PAABVC04-001-R00 resolves issue of scanner not emitting beam after few hours of usage. Subsequently DataWedge works as expected.
SPR30277_MC32_C70_en_105704_v1_0.cab (Scanner firmware without auto warmboot).
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices:
|Device||Operating System||BSP Version|
MC32N0 with BSP v10.57.04
1. Copy SPR30277_MC32_C70_en_105704_v1_0.cab into \Application in device and install it.
2. Double-click FirmwareUpdate.exe [inside folder \Application\ScannerFirmware\Tool].
3. Press 'Firmware' and browse the scanner firmware CAABVC04-001-R00D0.DAT [inside folder\Application\ScannerFirmware\Firmware]
4. Press Flash Scanner and wait for scanner firmware flashing to be complete.
5. Now warm boot and double-click FirmwareUpdate.exe again.
6. Check the firmware version as PAABVC04-001-R00 in the Engine field of Firmware Update
Part Number and Release Date