MT2000 Series Scanners Firmware v.01.25.12 Release Notes
This firmware update for MT2070 and MT2090 is provided for updating firmware within MT2000 series scanners, MT2070 and MT2090.
MT2070 and MT2090.
· Scan to IP wireless LAN application software ( MT2090 only )
· Support for FIPS-140 for Bluetooth security
· Support for new extended range adaptive scanning laser configurations ( MT20X0-ML)
· New Phaser P360/460 like batch application called “Simple Inventory”
· Updated MCL Client ( Pre-licensed on the MT2070)
· Supports faster USB polling transfer rates
· Improved system stability and reliability
· Added picklist parameter mode support
· New Symbology support including Coupon codes and ISSN EAN codes
· Newer version of decode software for imaging versions
· Support for Belgium keyboard mapping
· New UI update to show system software revisions through menu soft key
A collection of all partitions and ActiveSync OS Update files for MT2070.
A collection of all partitions and ActiveSync OS Update files for MT2090.
- ActiveSync MT2070 / 2090 to PC;
- Unzip the appropriate OSUpdate for the model (MT2070 or MT2090);
- Run the “ActiveSyncOSUpdateMT2070.bat” or “ActiveSyncOSUpdateMT2090.bat” within the OSUpdate unzipped package;
- Make sure the power is not disconnected or battery is fully charged during the update process;
- After update, MT2070 / 2090 will reboot automatically.