MT2000 Series Scanners Firmware v.01.25.26 Release Notes
This firmware update for MT2070 and MT2090 is provided for updating firmware within MT2000 series scanners, MT2070 and MT2090.
MT2070 and MT2090.
- Added support for USB HID Keyboard mode over STB2000 cradle.
- New ScanToIP version 184.108.40.206 is integrated in MT2090.
- Modification is made to ADCServices.DLL Management API to fix MCL host switching issue.
- Fixed MT2090/2070 in HID Slave mode locks up and appears to send the right control key and 2 key presses (SPR# 22620).
- Fixed the issue that illumination remains ON after removing the scanner from Scanstand;
- Fixed the issue that RS232 OPOS and Nixdorf B have incorrect prefix for MicroQR codes;
- Fixed the issue that the info displayed in the Device Status screen is truncated;
- Fixed the issue when picklist is enabled, the aiming pattern does not flash when it is disabled;
- Fixed the issue that Picklist Enabled in HH or HF remains enabled in HF or HH respectively;
- Fixed Nixdorf Mode B transmission failure;
- Fixed the issue that RS232 transmission fails after Set Defaults;
- Fixed the Default value of UPC/EAN/JAN Supplemental Redundancy according to the PRG should be 10;
- Fixed the issue that the default Timeout Between Decodes, Same Symbol should be 0.5 Secs;
- Fixed the issue that attribute number 30: LengthforMSILength1 should have a default vaule of 4 according to the PRG;
- Added unallocating pixdll memory before re-start the pixdll to prevent memory leak;
- Fixed the issue that MT2090 time and date are not sync’ed with SNTP server;
- New Pixdll version 220.127.116.11;
- Included MCL Client v3.40 P01 package;
- Fixed the issue that ScanItem application is written so that keypad input that is sent from the device to the host comes across as either code 39 or code 128;
- Added changes for DPM decoding improvement for DPM units;
- Added USB static CDC support for cabled USB;
- Added forwarding "Set Defaults" to the cradle via a parameter barcode;
- Fixed picklist mode parameter in scan driver;
- Added dropping first frame as part of the fix for image unit scanning sluggish issue;
- Fixed timeout issue in switching programatically from CDC RAW to other host modes (HID etc.);
- Fixed the issue that MT20X0 Rev B O/S doesn't support the image viewer;
- Fixed AttributeStore actually does not wait till the host is ready;
- Fixed Raw corded parity/stop bits;
- Added management API for scanner-initiated RSM commands to the cradle;
- Fixed the issue that loading CDC driver fails on MT2090 unit;
- Exposed “ADCAPI_GetScanStatus” to application;
- Fixed the issue that MCL continuous scanning when pairing due to successive ReadLabel requests;
A collection of all partitions and ActiveSync OS Update files for MT2070.
A collection of all partitions and ActiveSync OS Update files for MT2090.
- Make sure the power is NOT disconnected and battery is fully charged during the update process;
- ActiveSync MT2070 / 2090 to PC;
- Unzip the appropriate OSUpdate for the model (MT2070 or MT2090);
- Run the “ActiveSyncOSUpdateMT2070.bat” or “ActiveSyncOSUpdateMT2090.bat” within the OSUpdate unzipped package;
- After update, MT2070 / 2090 will reboot automatically.