MT20x0 Delay in Bluetooth Data Transfer After Pairing with STB2078 Cradle Hotfix Release Notes Version 188.8.131.52
This hotfix fixes the issue that, in some situations, Bluetooth data transferring has additional delay right after pairing with STB2078 cradle.
1. This hotfix fixes the issue that, in some situations, Bluetooth data transferring has additional delay right after pairing with STB2078 cradle.
2. This release of the hotfix fixes the issue that MT2000 scanner Raw Mode setting is not synchronized to STB2078 cradle on cradle connection.
1. First release of the Hotfix. This Hotfix fixes the issue that in ADCServices, Cable USB is not enumerated correctly in Mod jack after switching setting in the USB configuration menu. This Hotfix also fixes the Factory Default does not clear out the Custom Defaults issue.
The installed file should be in the following folder on the scanner.
The following is the procedure to apply the Hotfix. It is assumed that the ActiveSync installed on the PC.
1) ActiveSync the scanner to a PC;
2) Open up the “Platform” folder on the device using “Explore” on ActiveSync;
3) Copy the patch DLL file to “Platform” folder:
4) Cold boot the scanner (by press and hold scan trigger and ‘2’ key. Wait for screen going black the 2nd time and release the trigger and key. Or, just remove the battery and reinsert it to cold boot.)
The scanner should boot up with the Hotfix applied.
This hotfix has been tested with Scan Inventory to simulate the delay observed when a pairing between STB2078 cradle is interrupted and resumed during data transmission.