MC65 Operating System BSP 3.44.04 and BSP 4.47.02 - Hotfix CFE 1.0 Release Notes
SPR#26360 "Maximum Host Mode Current Exceeded" message popup with RFID sled.
Intermittent message popup in MC65 unit "Maximum Host Mode Current Exceeded".
When the USB client device drain over 300mA from MC65, the device will popup this message. And users need to re-insert the client device again to recover it. CAB provided to change this behavior, when the issue occurs, user taps the dialog message, and device will recover automatically.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows mobile 6.5
MC65, BSP version: 04.47.02 or earlier
For NORMAL installation of the PATCH:
1. Copy “SPR26360_MC65_W65_en_034404_v 1_0_WB.cab” file to the device.
2. Deploy the solution by tapping on the "SPR26360_MC65_W65_en_034404_v 1_0_WB.cab" file.
3. After successful deployment of the "SPR26360_MC65_W65_en_034404_v 1_0_WB.cab" file, device will do an automatic warm boot.
For MSP or REMOTE installation of the PATCH:
1. Copy “SPR26360_MC65_W65_en_034404_v 1_0_NB.cab” file to the device by using ActiveSync.
2. Deploy the solution by tapping on the “SPR26360_MC65_W65_en_034404_v 1_0_NB.cab” file.
3. Changes will take effect after a manual reboot of the terminal is done.
Part Number and Release Date