1. Confirm that the Multi-Image is named 7515OS.img and copy it to a SD or USB storage device.
2. Remove or rename any other file on the storage device named 7515OS.img.
3. Ensure that the battery is present, and the device is in a powered dockingstation or snap-module.
4. Insert the storage device.
5. Boot the device into BooSt by pressing and holding the Blue + Power + Left Scan buttons (simultaneously) for 6 seconds.
6. The image should run, and load the appropriate files. Do not remove the storage device or power until the upgrade process has been successfully completed.
7. When the OS has installed, use the file manager to locate the Add-On cab (on your storage device), and install it by double clicking it. The EP10 will do an automatic restart in order to complete this installation process.