EP10 Operating System BSP 3.7 - Localized Release Notes
Built on the core technologies of the Omnii™ platform from Motorola, the EP10 packs full-sized functionality into a handy, ergonomic device. The operating system for EP10 is Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3.
1. Updated OS branding.
2. Improved Sharp display timing.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows Mobile 6.5
· MicroSD card 2GB or greater formatted as FAT32 or USB storage device
1. Confirm that the Multi-Image is named 7515OS.img and copy it to a SD or USB storage device.
2. Remove or rename any other file on the storage device named 7515OS.img.
3. Ensure that the battery is present, and the device is in a powered docking station or snap- module.
4. Insert the storage device.
5. Boot the device into BooSt by pressing and holding the Blue + Power + Left Scan buttons (simultaneously) for 6 seconds.
6. The image should run, and load the appropriate files. Do not remove the storage device or power until the upgrade process has been successfully completed.
7. When the OS has installed, use the file manager to locate the Add-On cab (on your storage device), and install it by double clicking it. The EP10 will do an automatic restart in order to complete this installation process
Part Number and Release Date
January 21, 2015