ES400 WM6.5 - BSP v60.47.0005 - SHA2 Support For German Localized OS Version - SPR 29208 Release Notes
This OS hotfix image addresses SPR29208 – ES400 SHA2 Support. This OS Hot fix includes a new AKU build no. 29315 from Microsoft that contains the support for recognizing the SHA2 certificate through Cryptographic APIs (CAPIs).
1) This issue is seen on ES400 device running WEH6.5 based OS image. SHA2 certificate was not getting recognized properly and when trying to install any root SHA2 certificate, the certificate gets installed in intermediate section rather than root section. Also due to the certificate issue, Microsoft exchange server email sync was not happening.
2) The latest German OS hotfix image built with AKU29315 solves the issue.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
- ES400 with BSP v04.47.02
For NORMAL installation of the OS Hotfix image:
1. Unzip and copy the content to either \Temp or \Storage Card of the device.
2. Start the OS update by clicking the StartUpdLdr.exe file.
3. StartUpdLdr.exe will update the OS image and device will automatically cold boot.
Part Number and Release Date
March 4, 2016