1. Copy updates zip to the root directory of SD card.
2. Place the SD card in the device to be upgraded and connect to A/C power.
3. Press and hold the Power button on the device until the Device options menu appears.
4. Tap on Reset to reboot the device.
5. When the device is rebooting hold the right Scan/Action button to enter Recovery update mode.
6. When the Recovery Mode screen appears release the Right Scan/Action button.
7. Tap Home key to access recovery menu screen.
8. Tap P1, P2 keys to navigate to "apply update from /sdcard" option.
9. Tap P3 to select this option.
10. Tap P1, P2 keys to navigate to the update zip file.
11. Tap P3 to select this option.
12. After pressing P3, the upgrade will start.
13. After upgrading successfully, the screen will back to Recovery mode menu.
14. Tap P1, P2 keys to navigate to the "reboot system now" option.
15. Tap P3 to select this option.
16. After pressing P3 system will reboot.