MC2100 Operating System Professional BSP 03.34.0023 and BSP 01.34.0017 - Hotfix CFE 01.00.00 Release Notes
The patch contains the latest pixdll.dll version 126.96.36.199 for MC21XX devices with 2D imager
1. SPR 25400 Resolved an issue where the barcodes get decoded even when they are not under the crosshair on the MC21XX device with 2D imager.
2. If an application or the user cleans up ‘\Application’ folder, this .cab solution has to be reinstalled.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
· MC21XX OS Version 01.34.0017
· MC21XX OS Version 03.34.0023
For NORMAL installation of the PATCH:
1. Copy “SPR25400_MC21XX_Picklist_Mode_NotAccurate_Issue_WithReboot.cab” file to the device.
2. Deploy the solution by tapping on the .cab file.
3. After successful deployment of the .cab file, device will do an automatic warm boot.
For MSP or REMOTE installation of the PATCH:
Use “SPR25400_MC21XX_Picklist_Mode_NotAccurate_Issue_NoReboot.cab” file. This cab will not perform an automatic warm boot. MSP/Remote Installer is responsible for performing the warm boot.
Part Number and Release Date
May 13, 2014