3100 Specific Fixes Rolled in Included:
· SPR22027 – Resolved an issue where in with or without pick list enabled, the imager most of the time scans wrong barcode.:
· SPR24213 – Resolved an issue where by multiple key pressing cause keyboard stuck and one key repeats in the loop till reboot.
· SPR19313 – Added registry key to prevent the SD card from un-mounting when removing the battery.
· SPR21081 – Resolved an issue to show correct printer name in the registry.
· SPR19650 – Resolved an issue where by battery part numbers were reported incorrectly.
· SPR23220 – Resolved an issue with SS1 Bluetooth stack, where in Bluetooth connection was lost when using Audio Gateway or Headset profile.
· SPR23279 – Resolved issue where in Bluetooth Explorer crashes when switching between Wizard/Explorer modes.
· SPR22761 – Resolved an issue whereby the device locks up when trying to access the "www.motorola.com/enterprise" web link in IE.
· SPR23015/23049/23623 – Resolved key repeat issue caused due to missing Key_UP event.
· SPR22012/21747 – Resolved an issue where by the trigger on the gun device does not work when the keyboard is disabled via CtlPanel.
· SPR21940/21706 – Resolved an issues where by opening COM port either by Serial App Or Pocket Browser meta tag causes to show junk characters..
· SPR22214 – Resolved an issue with Imager APIs, whereby the Camera took lot of time to take a picture.
· SPR24119 – Resolved an issue where by Bluetooth connection was getting terminated after 24 hours of active connection.
· SPR20717 – Resolved an issue whereby the Blue and Orange function keys were not indicating the respective key state.
· SPR21180/ SPR22372/ 23079 – Resolved Imager API issue whereby the camera driver returned Fragmented images.
· SPR19505 – Resolved Serial communication issue whereby at baud of 2400 (or 1200) communication does not work correctly.
· SPR20999 – Resolved an issue whereby the Datawedge stops scanning.
· SPR20467 – Resolved an issue with “SetRegistryContext”.
· SPR21794 – Resolved an issue whereby the Gain adjustments were not persistent after a timeout suspend.
· SPR21954 – Resolved a BT Explorer issue seen on Stone Street stack when the device moves from trusted to untrusted during reboot.
· SPR24105 – Resolved EMDK compatibility issue seen with calling EMDK Battery API with SMART_BATTERY_STATUS_STRUCT structure.
· SPR23994 – Resolved an issue whereby the Illumination goes off after 5 to 10 scans with Pick list ON.
· SPR23889 – Send data option now has settings to convert data to uppercase or lowercase.
· SPR23081 – Treat data as binary option now has a setting to treat all the data as ASCII data.
· SPR24932 – Resolved an issue with Radio Button showing Half Diamond shaped instead of circular buttons.
· SPR24521 – Resolved an issue whereby device Locks up when using SAP web page in IE.
· SPR23463 – Resolved an issue with IE whereby disabled checkbox looks same as enabled.
· SPR23727 – Resolved an issue with Mobile unit where it occasionally halted when it is suspended and Red LED blinks continuously.
· SPR23184 – Resolved an issue to persist ratio size between programs and storage memory through a registry key which persist over cold boot.
· SPR22281 – Resolved an issue on Korean OS whereby the Internet Explorer does not show the "Delete Browsing History" button.
· SPR21817 – Microsoft resolved an issue whereby the double click was not functional on Remote Desktop.
· SPR22765 – Resolved a device hang issue seen when a creating a new network connection and enabling “Preview user name and password” setting.
· SPR23284 – Resolved cetsc.exe exception issue seen on BSP32 when used with Appcenter.
· SPR23352 – Resolved a lock up issue seen in a sequence whereby a USB device where it doesn’t find the drivers and an unidentified USB device error is shown and then the device is suspended.
· SPR21371 – Microsoft resolved an RDP issue whereby it doesn't show the reconnect message immediately after disconnection.
· SPR19193 – Resolved an issue whereby there were two IME toolbars seen.
· SPR22059 – Resolved an issue whereby Data compression was not functional.
· SPR23637 – Microsoft resolved Remote Desktop Client - UI issue, whereby pinned UI controls duplicate and obscure the working area of RDP.
· SPR21902 – Resolved an issue whereby certain drop-down menu items or radio buttons using stylus could not be selected.
· SPR20629 – Resolved an issue whereby clearing IE browsing history through “Delete browser history” option would stay on showing hourglass.
· SPR23037 – Added support for HTTPD (Web server).