OS Recovery Update
1. Copy the reset package .zip file onto the root directory on a SD card.
2. Insert SD into MC32.
3. Press and hold 1+9+Power Key. Unit will reboot at this point
4. Release 1+9+ Power keys and hold gun trigger while unit boots
5. When Android logo appears on the screen release trigger key
6. Press Home key to launch Recovery menu
7. Use up and down arrows to navigate and enter key to select menu items
8. Select “apply update from sdcard”
9. Select the reset package .zip file package on /sdcard
10. Note: battery must have at least 30% charge for the update to proceed
11. When the update is completed select “reboot system now”
Please refer to the Mobility Service Platform deployment guide for instructions.