Component Release Notes (only major features since last release):
· Added Auto Proxy Config feature support - A PAC file or Proxy Auto-Configuration file defines how web browsers can automatically select an appropriate proxy for accessing a given URL
· [Zebra Mobility Extensions] Added Scan assist’s channel request feature - Using this feature, MC40 retrieves roaming related information from the Zebra wireless LAN infrastructure without doing scans. This is used for improving roam.
· SPR 28701 : Device fails to connect to EAP-FAST network when authenticated in-band PAC provisioning is disabled.
· SPR 29135 : WLAN Signal Strength is not reported when the display goes OFF
· SPR 26920 : Device hangs/vibrates when both BE and VI Block Ack sessions are active.
· Enable/Disable screen capture
· Enable/Disable Screen shot for VA
· Additional Locale support
· Vendor-specific DHCP Options
Scanner Framework 6.23.0:
· Support for new trigger modes - Timed Hold, Timed Release, Press and Release.
· Support for Auto Scanner Firmware Update – Scan engine on the device is updated with the validated version of the firmware.
· SPR 29184: Unable to scan some RSS14/GS1 Databar Barcodes
· Added new Data Capture Plus. Replacement for Data Capture Panel.
· Added an option in intent plug-in configuration to enable receiver foreground flag when broadcasting intents.
· Added new intents to query the current scanner status and to broadcast scanner status changes to user application.
· Added a setting to keep Bluetooth scanner enabled on suspend in order to resume the device with Bluetooth scanner trigger press and scan straight away.
· SPR 28652 : There may be a delay in applications capturing the barcode scanned immediately following reboot. An option in intent plug-in configuration was added to enable receiver foreground flag when broadcasting intents to improve performance when scanning immediately after reboot.
· ANR stability issues fixes
· Log file upload - This feature allows uploading of DataAnalytics application log files to Analytic Cloud.
· NV file rolling - When NV file size reaches a default set limit it will be compressed and stored in the configured path.
· Clear All CSP DAE data - This feature allows user to delete data (files and folders) of DataAnalytics and AnalyticsMgr CSP to bring Analytics Component to Factory default state.
· Individual Metrics and events for all existing DCA can now be configured