· JellyBean 4.1.1
· Kernel v3.0.31
· MX 3.5.1-1
· MSP v7.08.67
· Integrated App Gallery v2.1
The following Components have been Rebranded and Included in the OS build.
· Fusion v3.01 53R
· DataWedge v3.1.6
· RxLogger – v18.104.22.168
· PTT Express v3.1.18
· BTPairingUtility v1.32
· File Browser v1.10
· Included Rebranded Splash Screen, Boot Animation.
· Default homepage is set to http://www.google.com/ in Browser.
· Tech Doc
· Open Source License Information.
· Card Swipe Tutorial App
· Device Config v2.06
General Enhancements / Fixes Included:
· SPR27019 - L3 Roaming support has been added.
· SPR26921 - Resolved an issue wherein Fusion FT (802.11r Fast BSS Transition) connection is initiated with wrongly configured FT AP.
· SPR26112 - Resolved an issue whereby VOIP distorted audio is seen when both called and calling party speaking simultaneously.
· SPR26729 - Avalanche IK version 6.02T02.24_COD_7 has been integrated.
· SPR26707 – Resolved an issue whereby Data wedge export files do not save/import i2of5 length fields.
· SPR26305 - Resolved an issue whereby GS1 Databar barcode with ADF rules set on Data wedge is not decoding symbologies as expected.
· SPR26189 - Touch Panel performance has been improved.
· SPR26304 - Resolved an issue whereby Auto correct Settings will replace words, but will not offer to use the original word by backspacing to the changed word.
· SPR25675 - Resolved an issue whereby Datawedge is missing an option for “Ean Zero Extend” under UPC/EAN params.
· SPR27547 - Resolved an issue wherein EHS 1.6 AutoLaunch Browser Doesn't Work On Reset.
· SPR26611 - Resolved an issue wherein MC40 native SIP client was not registering after reboot.
· SPR27658 - Resolved an issue wherein Fatal Exception was observed when connecting to a Network using Cisco Controller with options 'MAC filtering' for the WLAN & 'Web Policy' for 'on MAC filter failure' enabled.
· SPR27096 - Resolved an issue wherein MC40 loses socket connections without dropping wireless signal.
· SPR27727 - Resolved an issue whereby device lockup is observed on some terminals during boot.
· SPR27767 - Resolved an issue where touch screen events happening simultaneously with the display turning off sometimes leave the touch screen unresponsive.
· SPR25359 – Resolved an issue wherein Datawedge application crashes when string at criteria is set in the configuration
· Resolved OS reloading issue that existed on v03.09.0208 (Build Date 020815) - RevB Plus OS.
· Integrated patch for AOSP browser vulnerabilities identified in CVE-2014-6041.
· Included Stage Fright Patch.