MC45 Operating System BSP 87.13.001 Release Notes
The MC45 is a size and costoptimized enterprise mobile computer that will help valueconscious enterprises affordably automate business processes in field mobility applications. It offers 3.5G WAN connectivity, highperformance 1D scanner, a color camera capable of picture taking and enterpriseclass decoding of 2D barcodes, lightweight design, rugged construction and a core set of mobile computing features at affordable price points.
1. Windows Mobile 6.5.3 AKU 5.2.29128 (Build 29184.108.40.206.16)
2. Fusion Software H_220.127.116.11.057R
3. AirBEAM Client v7.08.42
4. Enterprise Dialer v5.2.5312.27015
1. 459Xw65XkoUL871301.zip : An UpdateLoader Package contained in a ZIP file. 2. 459Xw65XkoAB871301.apf : A package for deployment using AirBEAM.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
This software package has been approved for use with the following:
- Microsoft Windows XP Operating System or higher.
- ActiveSync 4.5 or higher.
- If developing applications for Windows Mobile 6.5
Copy contents of zip file to SD card or to \Temp folder. Execute StartUpdLdr.exe or cold boot terminal by pressing 1 + 9 + pwr and hold the camera key to start the update loader process.
Bugs Fixed/Changes from OS Image 02.13.000
1. Korean localization support.
2. Added warning pop up message everytime the use open the Internet Explorer.
3. Lock UMTS to 2100MHz.
4. Lock the UI for the bands page for UMTS Only.
5. Microsoft Dialer is the default dialer.
6. WZC is set as default.
7. MMS support disabled.
8. Added support for Korean SMS.
9. Added default webpage in Internet Explorer.
10. Added SKT GPRS settings.
Part Number and Release Date
Updated September 29, 2013