- OS Recovery Update
- Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device.(pls connect to external A/C or make sure battery at least 50% charged )
- Make sure the device is in MTP Mode. If device is in MTP mode On your PC you should see an Enterprise storage, Internal storage or SD card partitions. Copy the recovery update zip file M67N0KXXFRUEN10617.zip and M67N0KXXFREEN10617.zip packages to Internal storage or SD card partition .
- Press and hold 1+9+Power Key. Unit will reboot at this point.
- Keep holding down PTT Trigger. (Release 1+9+ Power Button at this point.)
- The Android logo should appear on screen. Release PTT Trigger.
- Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate and select appropriated storage .Select 'apply update from sdcard' if you copy zip files on SD card partition. Select 'emulated storage' if you copied zip files on Internal storage
- Click on on PTT Trigger to select the option
- Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate to the recovery update zip file
- Click on on PTT Trigger to select the recovery update zip file
- Run M67N0KXXFRUEN10617.zip (OS update) first and then run M67N0KXXFREEN10617.zip (Enterprise Reset must be performed during FIPS update)
- MSP OS package update
- Upload MSP package to the MSP server
- Connect Wi-Fi network which is connected to MSP server.
- Launch the MSP Rapid Deployment App located in the Apps section.
- Click on Scan Barcodes and scan barcodes
- make sure to run enterprise reset
- Downgrade procedure - recovery
To downgrade from MC67 KK to MC67 JB(030515)
1. Copy released MC67 JB OS recovery package & JB EnterpriseReset package to the root folder on internal SD card
2. Reset to recovery mode and update the JB OS recovery package followed by EnterpriseReset package using the recovery
1. Key remapping takes approximately 40 seconds after the first reboot to take effect. There is no delay on subsequent reboots.
2. MC67 Numeric Android Keyboard has multi-tap physical key board. If a user needs to input a character 'B', he needs to press orange modifier key + press the numeric key '2' twice. The limitation with multi tap key is, it cannot return unique key codes for multi-taps. Ex: Numeric key '2' returns character 'A' on single tap, return character 'B' on double tap and returns character 'C' on triple tap. But the key code returned by Android for numeric key '2' is KEYCODE_A ( value=29) regardless of the single tap, double tap or triple tap. This limitation affects those applications which have logic based on the key code value returned by Android. Ex: If an application is designed to open calendar settings on receiving KEYCODE_B ( value=30), it would not function as intended. Reason: Android would never return KEYCODE_B (value=30) on double tap. Instead, it would return KEYCODE_A ( value=29). Since this is a design limitation of Android framework, we cannot fix this issue. Workaround: Using the SIP keyboard, it would return the desired key code and the applications designed on the key code input, would work properly.
3. Cisco any connect VPN client and Open connect VPN client are not supported.
4. If Data Partition of the device is encrypted JB to KK Persistence cannot be supported hence a enterprise reset is required before OS upgrade.