MC9090 Operating System BSP 01.35.02 Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium - Localized Release Notes
The Update Loader Image 01.35.02 contains the software required to update a MC9090 device to the latest released software (REV G).
The flagship MC9090 is a rugged handheld mobile device that incorporates a PDA, computer, scanner and imager in a single unit designed for the rigors of all-day, everyday usage.
The MC9090 has Intel X-Scale Bulverde 624MHz processor and delivers the latest version of the Microsoft WM 5.0 Premium Edition operating system.
1. Fusion Radio SW suite version 126.96.36.199.062R2 – For DFS(Dynamic Frequency Selection) Regulatory compliance
Changes and Fixes in Fusion 188.8.131.52.062R2
1. Compliant with FCC DFS requirements.
2. Fixed public API function S24_GET_CHANNEL_QUALITY to use the correct statistics variables.
3. Fixed single AP topology and sporadic re-authentication failures
4. Fixed public API command USER_CREDENTIAL_WLAN_OVERRIDE to work with user profiles.
5. Fixed rapid switching of profiles with Public API disabling radio.
6. Fixed driver re-authentication issue with CAM mode
9090w50LcpUA013502.zip Simplified Chinese
9090w50LctUA013502.zip Traditional Chinese
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium
The device must contain a released version of the SW (not a Beta version).
Part Number and Release Date
June 19, 2007