General Enhancements/Fixes in 03.37.02:
- Updated WLAN driver (JEDI) : Fusion version v3.00.2.0.032R.
- Team Express Client Licensed version v1.1.630000 as a CAB file (PTT Client) included.
- PAGE POOL size has been increased to 5MB on CE devices.
- Air Beam Client updated to v7.08.42
- MSP Agent updated to v7.08.42
- RD Client updated to v7.08.42
- This software release has been tested on MSP 3.3 and passed MSP Compliance
- Included DataWedge v3.6.8
- PreLicensed version of WaveLink Client v7.3.146.
- Stone Street One BTExplorer 2.1.1 Build 27990.
- Debug Tools (eMScript, Shim Profiler) CAB Installers part of OS builds.
- Added shortcut to eMScript CAB Installer in StartProgramsDebug [After Installation, the ‘Start_Emscript’ & ‘Stop_Emscript’ link appears in the same folder as well in System Tray].
- Added Document Capture Feature [Document Capture v2.0] with PixDLL v188.8.131.52..
- General Scanner Performance Improvements with Decoder1d v184.108.40.206.
- Updated SMSC driver for New 4slot Ethernet cradles.
- Added configuration support to handle SE960I and SE950I Scan Engines.
- Scan Decode LED Time is reduced to 500ms.
By Default “OSUpdate/AirBEAM” packages will NOT perform Cleaning of the Application partition, “OSUpdate Package” zip file will contain file "CleanAppl.hex" for “Cleaning Application” but by default the entry will be commented in the “9100c60Ben.txt”, If the User wants to clean the Application partition, user should enable “CleanAppl.hex” file name in the “9100c60Ben.txt” and copy the file with updated “9100c60Ben.txt” into respective folder in the device before running update process.
If any patches have previously been installed that they should either be removed prior to updating the OS Or the “CleanAppl.hex” should be included in the OSUpdate package to ensure those older patches are no longer installed.
Fixes and Known Issues in MSP Agent v7.08.42:
For MSP release notes, see Zebra.com and refer to the Release Notes document for the latest MSP release.
9100 Specific Fixes Rolled in Included:
- SPR22027 – Resolved an issue where in with or without pick list enabled, the imager most of the time scans wrong barcode
- SPR 24213 – Resolved an issue where by multiple key pressing cause keyboard stuck and one key repeats in the loop till reboot.
- SPR19313 – Added registry key to prevent the SD card from unmounting when removing the battery.
- SPR21081 – Resolved an issue to show correct printer name in the registry.
- SPR19650 – Resolved an issue where by battery part numbers were reported incorrectly.
- SPR23220 – Resolved an issue with SS1 Bluetooth stack, where in Bluetooth connection was lost when using Audio Gateway or Headset profile.
- SPR23279 – Resolved issue where in Bluetooth Explorer crashes when switching between Wizard/Explorer modes.
- SPR22761 – Resolved an issue whereby the device locks up when trying to access the "www.motorola.com/enterprise" web link on IE.
- SPR23015/23049/23623 – Resolved key repeat issue caused due to missing Key_UP event.
- SPR22012/21747 – Resolved an issue where by the trigger on the gun device does not work when the keyboard is disabled via CtlPanel.
- SPR21940/21706 – Resolved an issues where by opening COM port either by Serial App or Pocket Browser meta tag causes to show junk characters.
- SPR22214 – Resolved an issue with Imager APIs, whereby the Camera took lot of time to take a pictures.
- SPR24119 – Resolved an issue where by Bluetooth connection was getting terminated after 24 hours of active connection.
- SPR20717 – Resolved an issue whereby the Blue and Orange function keys were not indicating the respective key state.
- SPR21180/ SPR22372/ 23079 – Resolved Imager API issue whereby the camera driver returned Fragmented images.
- SPR19505 – Resolved Serial communication issue whereby at baud of 2400 (or 1200) communication does not work correctly.
- SPR20999 – Resolved an issue whereby the DataWedge stops scanning.
- SPR20467 – Resolved an issue with “SetRegistryContext” API.
- SPR21794 – Resolved an issue whereby the Gain adjustments were not persistent after a timeout suspend.
- SPR21954 – Resolved a BT Explorer issue seen on Stone Street stack when the device moves from trusted to untrusted during reboot.
- SPR24105 – Resolved EMDK compatibility issue seen with calling EMDK Battery API with SMART_BATTERY_STATUS_STRUCT structure.
- SPR23994 – Resolved an issue whereby the Illumination goes off after 5 to 10 scans with Pick list ON..
- SPR23889 – Send data option now has settings to convert data to uppercase or lowercase.
- SPR23081 – Treat data as binary option now has a setting to treat all the data as ASCII data.
- SPR24932 – Resolved an issue with Radio Button showing Half Diamond shaped instead of circular buttons.
- SPR24521 – Resolved an issue whereby device Locks up when using SAP web page in IE.
- SPR23463 – Resolved an issue with IE whereby disabled checkbox looks same as enabled.
- SPR23727 – Resolved an issue with terminal where it occasionally halted when it is suspended and Red LED blinks continuously.
- SPR23184 – Resolved an issue to persist ratio size between programs and storage memory through a registry key which persist over cold boot.
- SPR20465 – Resolved an issue whereby on RDP Username input field allows only 14 characters to be entered.
- SPR23198 – Resolved an issue whereby after DST transition period 28/10/2012 GMT+1 device will move back one hour in a loop.
- SPR22281 – Resolved an issue on Korean OS whereby the Internet Explorer does not show the "Delete Browsing History" button.
- SPR21817 – Microsoft resolved an issue whereby the double click was not functional on Remote Desktop.
- SPR23284 – Resolved cetsc.exe exception issue seen on BSP32 when used with Appcenter.
- SPR23352 – Resolved a lock up issue seen in a sequence whereby a USB device where it doesn’t find the drivers and an unidentified USB device error is shown and then the device is suspended.
- SPR21371 – Microsoft resolved an RDP issue whereby it doesn't show the reconnect message immediately after disconnection.
- SPR19193 – Resolved an issue whereby there were 2 IME toolbars seen.
- SPR22059 – Resolved an issue whereby Data compression was not functional.
- SPR23637 – Microsoft resolved RDP Client UI issue, whereby pinned UI controls duplicate and obscure the working area of RDP application.
- SPR21902 – Resolved an issue whereby certain dropdown menu items or radio buttons using stylus could not be selected.
- SPR20629 – Resolved an issue whereby clearing IE browsing history through “Delete browser history” option would stay on showing hourglass.
- SPR23037 – Added support for HTTPD (Web server).
- SPR22765 – Resolved a device hang issue seen when a creating a new network connection and enabling “Preview user name and password” setting.
- SPR23030 – Resolved an issue where an external scanner does not work when connected over USB on terminal.
- SPR21072 – Resolved an issue whereby pressing a key causes the device to repeat the Keyboard click sound multiple times.
- SPR23532 – Resolved Autoinitiate of Serial AS connection after inserting into the cradle.
- SPR22036 – Resolved an issue where an Audible click is noticed during an audio recording.
- SPR22648 – Resolved frame rate issue seen on LG QVGA Display panel.
- SPR22429 – Resolved an issue where a single key press was showing multiple characters.
- SPR23960 – Resolved an issue whereby it was unable to lock the “Func Key state”.
- SPR22932 – Added support for “Alt+F4” option which was not implemented on the terminal with 43 keys.
- SPR22362 – Resolved an issue with “EMDK for .Net” API whereby the KEYSTATE_CAPSLOCK was not reporting correctly.
- SPR22331 – Resolved an issue on mobile unit with German OS whereby the Text on the calibration screen was not fully visible.
- SPR21093 – Resolved Shift key issues whereby it always appears in one state (Hallow), after “Func + Any Key” is pressed, when “Shift” is in sticky state.
- SPR21738 – Resolved F6/F7 key issue whereby the terminal keypad behaves differently than older terminals.
WLAN Release Notes v3.00.2.0.0032R:
- SPR23692 – Resolved an issue whereby the Fusion radio is unavailable when resuming after several suspends on earlier released softwares.
- SPR23318 – Resolved an issue whereby the Fusion stops communicating after some time and no more probe requests are sent from terminal.
- SPR21411 – Resolved an issue whereby the device does not send DHCP decline after a duplicate IP address is detected.
- SPR20363 – Resolved an issue whereby WLAN roams frequently in an environment where AP beacons are sent at 11 Mbps.
- SPR20889 – Resolved an issue whereby a Large percentage of beacons are missed at times on device compared to what was seen on the terminal.
- SPR21228 – Resolved an issue whereby the device does not get an IP address if the mixed mode configuration is changed in AP after device gets connected.
- SPR20750 – Resolved an issue whereby the dialog box loses focus when using Fusion to Config a profile on device without touch panel.
- SPR22246 – Resolved an issue whereby Connecting or disconnecting WAN data connection on a device causes fusion connection to be disrupted until the device reassociates to the AP.
- SPR21898 – Resolved an issue seen whereby after performing a cold boot the device does not connect to the network.
- SPR24124 – Resolved an issue whereby an RDP session locks up after several roams.
- SPR24125 – Resolved an issue seen on device, whereby a Fusion Supplicant triggers continuous EAPOL Start request.
- SPR24127 – Resolved an issue whereby on an CE Device, it does not initiate authentication while connecting to a profile on resume.
- SPR23318 – Resolved an issue whereby there are no data packets sent receiving deauth.
- SPR24648 – Updated UAPSD settings by default set to Disable.
- SPR23227 – Resolved an issue whereby Fusion logs are displaying garbage characters while printing friendly names of the APIs.
- SPR24721 – Resolved an issue whereby Fusion Supplicant crashes occasionally after receiving M1 from the authenticator.
Scanner/Imaging SPR's Included:
- SPR23241 – Added support for QR FNC1 Barcode Symbology.
- SPR21692 – Resolved an issue whereby disabling adaptive scanning at start up was not working when configured to be disabled through a registry key.
- SPR22117 – Resolved an issue where a 1D SE960 scan engine is not meeting the spec when used with Mobile unit.
- SPR22625 – Narrow beam is set as default on Lorax unit.
- SPR22647 – Resolved an issue with whereby an RS507 connected through Bluetooth to a mobile unit slows down when scanning.
- SPR22754 – Resolved an issue whereby the Code39 does not scan with large space/gap in a barcode.
- SPR22940 – Resolved an issue whereby the 1D SE960 medium beam setting is not possible to be selected on mobile unit.
- SPR23710 – Improved the Scanning Performance for SE960 and SE950 scan engines on Mobile unit.
- SPR21239 – Resolved scanning issue seen on Lorax – when using through DataWedge where is stops scanning on mobile unit.
- During upgrade, Display goes to OFF state if the device is not connected to AC Power and “Turn off device if not used for x minute” is set on Power Settings applet. Display can be turned ON by pressing power key, but OSUpdate Progress bar cannot be seen. To workaround this issue, before upgrading make sure you unselect “Turn off device if not used for x minute” option in Power Settings applet.
- During upgrade or down grade, if upgrade doesn’t succeed then a low storage memory will pop up the device screen. To workaround this issue, cold boot the device. Program and Storage memory will reset back to original state.
- If device shows low memory while copying OSUpdate folder to \Temp, delete all the contents of the application folder and cold boot the device.
- Not able to open the drive from Host PC when USB config applet is configured as Mass Storage as platform\application. To workaround this issue, install Microsoft Update for Windows XP(KB955704) located in following link and restart PC. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25026
- Workaround to fix Pop sound at the beginning of a recording. The following registry key should be set to enable it.
[HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Wavedev] "ADCMicBiasPowerAlwaysOn" =1
It may not completely eliminate the pop. It should minimize the pop for both internal microphone and wiredheadset microphone.