MC9100 Operating System BSP 60.37.20 Font re-size Release Notes
SPR 28203 - Fonts re-size after activating the task bar (Taskbar is set to Auto-hide).
The provided OS hotfix Update Package version 60.37.20 is based on the BSP 04.37.13 and is built with May 2015 QFE resolves the following issue:
Font size will automatically shrink after activating the task bar(Task bar is set to Auto-hide mode)
9100c60BenUC603720.zip - OS Update Package v60.37.20 Software with CleanAppl
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
MC9190 device must contain released version of CE 6.0 Software.
1. Unzip 9100c60BenUC603720.zip file and copy OSUpdate folder to the \Temp folder.
2. Place the device to be updated on A/C power supply.
3. Run 9100c60Ben_TEMP shortcut from \Temp\OSUpdate folder to start the update process.
Update through\Storage Card
1. Unzip 9100c60BenUC603720.zip file and copy OSUpdate folder to the root folder on SD card.
2. Insert the SD card in the device to be updated.
3. Place the device to be updated on A/C powersupply.
4. Run 9100c60Ben_SD shortcutfrom \Storage Card\OSUpdate folder to start the update process.
Important note: The update will take about 1 minute to complete. Please do not remove the device from A/C power during this time.
Part Number and Release Date