MC9100 Operating System OEM 32 - Version 1.2 Release Notes
This fix includes most of previous released fixes for MC9190 CE6 OEM 32 device.
The below fixes are integrated into this Rollup fix SPR22770:
1. Fusion 3.00.2.0.025R (CE 6.0)
2. MC9190 CE keypad problems fix SPR 21093 21094 21072 20196
3. MC9190 CE 6.0 Lorax Scanner updates SPR 20792. MC9190 Lorax CE No beam issue SPR21239
4. MC9190 MC9190 Adaptive scan fix SPR 21241
5. MC9190 External USB scanner with FLC9000 SPR 21319
6. MC9190 Low baud rate fix SPR 21697
7. MC9190 1D SE960 scan engine not meeting the spec SPR 22117
8. MC9190 Picklist Mode Not Accurate SPR 22027
9. MC9190 Device is not decoding barcodes SPR 20999
10. MC9190 Lorax default beam width SPR 22625
11. MC9190 Wrong frame rate for QVGA display SPR 22648
12. MC9190 SE960 imager issues fixes SPR 22093
13. MC9190 Keypad press producing multiple characters SPR 22429
14. MC9100 Scanner driver SPR 20140 (LRI)
15. MC3190 No Horizontal Scrolling in RDP Username Window SPR 20465
16. MC9190_MC3100 Remote Desktop for CE 6.0 double click does not work SPR 21817
17. SPR22362 KEYSTATE_CAPSLOCK not reported correctly on CE6.0
18. Brightness fix – Brightness settings for new CMI display.
19. MC9190 Adaptive scan fix SPR 21241_21692
20. MC9190 Gun Trigger enable when keypad disabled SPR 21747 disabled by default. Customers that need it, should get additional registry key to enable the feature
21. MC9190 and MC3100 RDP doesn't show the reconnect message immediately after disconnection SPR 21371
It also fixes issues, found in the first rollup:
1. MC9190 when running in VGA Mode and using File Explorer parts of the icons are not visible SPR23370
2. MC9190 View finder and Red rectangle screen seen while scanning when used with Blockbuster imager. SPR23328
3. MC9190 When using woBootEmbedded.ARM.CAB it updates all properly, however in fusion => option => regulatory, country names are shown as squares. SPR23317
4. MC9190 – Cannot use RS507 after SuperCab installed SPR23601
5. MC9190GJ MFD 2013 are getting stuck on splash after installing supercab fix 22770 SPR23584
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows CE6.0 OEM 32
Not for localized Korean, Japanese and Chinese OS.
SuperCab_CE60_v1.2.ARM.CAB: Copy the file to the device and double click on it. Confirm for all overwrite suggestions. Device will be rebooted automatically when installation completed.
SuperCab_CE60_woBootEmbedded_v1.2.ARM.CAB: Copy the file to the device and double click on it. Confirm for all overwrite suggestions. Cold boot the device manually after the installation completed.
Part Number and Release Date
Jan 17, 2013
SPR 21747 – Gun trigger is disabled when keypad disabled by default. Additional registry key should be installed to enable the feature: