MC9596 Operating System BPS 01.19.13 Release Notes
The Zebra MC9500K raises the bar for premier rugged mobile computing, incorporatingbreakthrough ergonomic design and features to support the most demanding field mobility applications. Truly in a class of its own, this groundbreaking device is as different on the inside as it is on the outside. Building on Zebra signature MC9000 Series, the MC9500K delivers a more rugged design, more data capture options, true WAN technology independence and application flexibility through customerswappable WAN subsystems and keypads, more processing power and a gamechanging approach to battery and backroom management — all in a lighter, sleeker and easiertouse form factor. Update Loader Image 01.19.13 contains the SW required to update an MC95X6 GSM Phone device which supports the CMI display on RevA HW (128MB RAM/ 512MB Flash). This software is intended to be loaded and run on the MC95X6 Phone devices. It is important that care be taken to match the device configuration with the appropriate Update Loader package. If an incorrect Update Loader package is loaded, the device may not boot and/or the radios may fail to operate.
1. CMI display support for MC9596 low memory 128MB RAM/ 512MB Flash configuration terminals.
2. CPLD v5.02 must be loaded on RevA HW with CMI terminals.
3. Includes entire features/enhancements/fixes of v1.19.11 RevA release which are as follows.
- AKU 1.5.2 (Build 20963)
- Fusion Software 3.00.0.0.310R
- BT Explorer v2.1.1 build 26835
- AirBEAM Client v 5.93
- RD Client v 5.93
- GPS Mux v 2.39.4
- Power Micro 55.56.18
- CPLD 5.0
- HC25 HSDPA Modem
- FW 2.050
- Audio 18.59.01
- RIL 01.01.05.05
- RHA 0.37
- MUX 01.03.01.03
- USB 01.00.09.02
1. 95x6w61HenUL011913.zip – An UpdateLoader Package contained in a ZIP file. Use Instructions are contained within the ZIP file.
2. 95x6w61HenAB011913.APF – A package file for deployment using AirBEAM.
Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
MC95X6 device must contain a released version of WM6.1 Software.
Please see INSTRUCTIONS.TXT in the UpdateLoader Package ZIP file
Part Number and Release Date
Jan 28, 2015