Rollup fix for CE OEM 32 (localized Korean, Japanese and Chinese OS) and Fusion - Scan and more updates. v1.2
The below fixes are integrated into this Rollup fix SPR22770:
1. Fusion 3.00.2.0.025R (CE 6.0)
2. MC9190 CE 6.0 - Lorax Scanner updates - SPR 20792 . MC9190 - Lorax CE No beam issue - SPR21239
3. MC9190 - MC9190 Adaptive scan fix - SPR 21241
4. MC9190 - External USB scanner with FLC9000 - SPR 21319
5. MC9190 - Low baud rate fix - SPR 21697
6. MC9190 - 1D SE-960 scan engine not meeting the spec - SPR 22117
7. MC9190 - Picklist Mode Not Accurate - SPR 22027
8. MC9190 - Device is not decoding barcodes - SPR 20999
9. MC9190 - Lorax default beam width - SPR 22625
10. MC9190 - Wrong frame rate for QVGA display - SPR 22648
11. MC9190 - SE960 imager issues fixes - SPR 22093
12. MC9100 - Scanner driver- SPR 20140 (LRI)
13. MC3190 - No Horizontal Scrolling in RDP Username Window - SPR 20465
14. MC9190_MC3100 - Remote Desktop for CE 6.0 double click does not work - SPR 21817
15. Brightness fix – Brightness settings for new CMI display.
16. MC9190 - Adaptive scan fix - SPR 21241_21692
17. MC9190 and MC3100 - RDP doesn't show the reconnect message immediately after disconnection - SPR 21371
It also fixes issues, found in the first rollup:
1. MC9190 - when running in VGA Mode and using File Explorer parts of the icons are not visible SPR23370
2. MC9190 - View finder and Red rectangle screen seen while scanning when used with Blockbuster imager. SPR23328
3. MC9190 - When using woBootEmbedded.ARM.CAB it updates all properly, however in fusion => option => regulatory, country names are shown as squares. SPR23317
4. MC9190 – Cannot use RS507 after SuperCab installed SPR23601
5. MC9190-GJ MFD 2013 are getting stuck on splash after installing supercab fix 22770 SPR2358484
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Windows CE6.0 OEM 32 for localized Korean, Japanese and Chinese OS.
SuperCab_CE60_Eastern_v1.2.ARM.CAB: Copy the file to the device and double click on it. Confirm for all overwrite suggestions. Device will be rebooted automatically when installation completed.
SuperCab_CE60_woEmbeddedBoot_Eastern_v1.2.ARM.CAB: Copy the file to the device and double click on it. Confirm for all overwrite suggestions. Cold boot the device manually after the installation completed.
Part Number and Release Date
Mar 20, 2013
MC9190 - Keypad press producing multiple characters - SPR 22429 – still opened for this release