SB1 Operating System CE 6.0 BSP v03.01.45 - PTT Express 1.2.9 (SPR 30601) Release Notes
SPR 30601 - SB1 PTT Express Update. This fix is applicable on top of SB1 Rev C BSP (v03.01.45)
- SPR 30601 - Added PTT Express client v1.2.9 support.
- SPR 28380 - PTT Express 1.2 hangs after 12 hours scheduled coldboot on SB1 device.
- PTT settings are not taking effect when settings are pushed via Airwatch.
- Group Call onscreen key is displayed at the left corner when Private call is disabled.
- PTT settings pushed via MSP are not taking effect.
- Keys remapping of GC/PC when reassigned to other operations are not working.
- Not able to make a group call from home channel after changing channels to alternative channels.
- Not able to Make a GC After changing the channel manually via GUI.
- Screen gets locked up when PTT is disabled thru UI with disablePTTClient option as true.
- Able to make a GC/PC in PTT disable mode.
- Private Call (PC) is continuing even after releasing the PC button.
- Copyright should be along with build and should not change depending on device date.
- Audio drop out is seen when 'noise reduction' Option is set to true.
- Updates are not getting reflected on the device when changed ptt_settings.xml is pushed into the device.
- GC/PC Audio is not clear when noiseReduction option is set to true.
SPR30601_SB1_C60_en_030145_v1_0.apf (APF to update new PTT client)
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
|Device||Operating System||BSP Version|
|SB1||Windows CE 6.0||v03.01.45|
SB1 device must contain a released version of CE 6.0
For MSP or REMOTE installation of the PATCH:
1. Upload the "SPR30601_SB1_C60_en_030145_v1_0.apf" package into MSP server.
2. Create a bundle using the "SPR30601_SB1_C60_en_030145_v1_0.apf" package.
3. Create a staging profile using "SPR30601_SB1_C60_en_030145_v1_0.apf" bundle.
4. Generate PDF barcode.
5. Scan barcode using RD Client utility from device to deploy the package.
6. Once the package is successfully deployed on the device, terminal will do a reboot.
Voice Client Status Page:
- Voice Client status will not auto update, if PTT Express Service is enabled/disabled by modifying ptt_settings.xml directly. Please go back to previous and come to Voice Client Status Page again to see updated value.
Talk Group Page:
- User cannot change Talk Group from this page. There is no action taken on click
- Talk Group Display will not update when user changes Talk Group via hard button
- You have to go back to previous and come again to Talk Group page to see updated value
- Version string is updated to match to PTT Express 1.2 version.
Part Number and Release Date