SB1 CE 6.0 - Hot Fix BSP v63.01.46 - SPR 30410 Release Notes
This Hot Fix BSP v63.01.46 is based on BSP v03.01.45
SPR 30410 - OSUpdate using FTPS fails with error message INSUFFICIENT DEVICE MEMORY.
Note: If you upgrade v03.01.45 from v01.01.27, v02.01.36, v02.01.39, v03.01.45 over the air using FTPS, the upgrade will fail. Please use v63.01.46 in this case.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices:
|Device||Operating System||BSP Version|
|SB1||Windows CE 6.0||v03.01.45|
SB1 device must contain a released version of CE 6.0
For MSP or REMOTE installation of the PATCH:
1. Upload the "TSDxc60AenAB630146.apf" package into MSP server.
2. Create a bundle using the "TSDxc60AenAB630146.apf" package.
3. Create a staging profile using "TSDxc60AenAB630146.apf" bundle.
4. Generate PDF barcode.
5. Scan barcode using RD Client utility from device to deploy the package.
6. Once the package is successfully deployed on the device, terminal will do a reboot.
Part Number and Release Date