TC55 Operating System for GSM GMS Devices BSP 01.77G - Hofix CFE 1.0 Release Notes
SPR29553 - NFC settings unchecked after a reboot.
NFC settings checked after a reboot by merging NFC patches.
SPR29553_TC55BH_JB_en_01.77G_v1_0.zip (OTA Package for GMS)
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
Android JB 4.1.2
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running on GMS v01.77G build only.
OS Recovery Update:
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the updated zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ button until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate and select appropriated storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate to the update zip file.
10. Click Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number Release Date